Our expertise in electronics is drawn from our extensive experience advising a diverse portfolio of clients.
We act for software businesses, as well as those in electronic infrastructure and heavy-duty electronic equipment. Our team has extensive geographic, sector and market expertise and we can advise on a full spectrum of services, tailoring our approach to address your requirements.
Our recent experience includes:
- Advising LDC on its £35 million investment in Mini-Cam Holdings
- Assisting two major high-street banks on the refinancing of a UK network cabling company
- Acting for cellXion Ltd, Datong plc and three other appellants in their successful appeal for the revocation of a patent relating to mobile phone technology
- Acting for a technology infrastructure company in a major dispute relating to unauthorised usage of a communication duct network
- Advising one of the world's largest software companies on various transactional and payment related matters
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists direct.