Leca joined Addleshaw Goddard LLP in October 2021 and is an associate in our London Corporate team. She advises on corporate matters in a range of sectors including technology, food and drink, and energy. Her experience to date has been focused on private domestic and cross-border M&A transactions. Leca also has experience in advising on joint ventures, restructures, shareholders' agreements and articles of association.
Principal areas of practice are:
- domestic and cross-border M&A transactions;
- joint ventures;
- corporate restructuring;
- shareholders' agreements; and
- articles of association.
Leca has assisted a range of clients, including private companies and individuals. A selection of transactions Leca has advised on include:
- Assisting the sole shareholder in the sale of their company to a buyer based in New York;
- Assisting the shareholders of a UK-based company in selling the entire issued share capital of their company to a Delaware-based company;
- Assisting in the intra-group structure of a UK-based company specialising in renewable energy resources; and
- Assisting a national property-development company in its acquisition of a construction and development site.
Leca is also a member of the AG London Embrace Network.
- Hindi – spoken, fluent
- Urdu – spoken, fluent
- Punjabi – spoken, basic