Victor joined Addleshaw Goddard in October 2018 after qualifying into the corporate private equity team at Linklaters LLP in March 2015. Prior to Linklaters, Victor spent over a year in the legal team at LDC supporting the PE firm's investments and exits. He advises on a broad range of corporate transactions, specialising in mergers and acquisitions and all aspects of private equity transactions, including buyouts, minority investments and exits. Victor also advises clients on their domestic and cross border transactions, including joint ventures, group re-organisations and general corporate matters.
In 2020, Victor was seconded to Britvic providing support to the business in Great Britain and Ireland. Victor has also worked with a range of corporates and investment companies including BP, Kajima Partnerships, AB Max Sievert, Alinda Capital Partners, Cadent Gas, Energy Assets and Eurazeo.
Victor's recent experience includes:
- acting as UK adviser to SeaLink Travel Group Limited on its acquisition of Transit Systems Ltd and Tower Transit Group Limited
- advising a US defence, aviation, IT and biomedical research company on its UK reorganisation
- acting for CDC Group on its investment in pan-African commercial and industrial solar company, Mettle Solar Investments,
- advising CDPQ on its US$400m investment in Hyperion Insurance Group
- advising SoftBank Group Corp. on the transfer of its US$5bn stake in Nvidia Corporation to the SoftBank Vision Fund