Victor joined Addleshaw Goddard in October 2018 after qualifying into the corporate private equity team at Linklaters LLP in March 2015. Prior to Linklaters, Victor spent over a year in the legal team at LDC supporting the PE firm's investments and exits. He advises on a broad range of corporate transactions, specialising in mergers and acquisitions and all aspects of private equity transactions, including buyouts, minority investments and exits. Victor also advises clients on their domestic and cross border transactions, including joint ventures, group re-organisations and general corporate matters.
In 2020, Victor was seconded to Britvic providing support to the business in Great Britain and Ireland. Victor has also worked with a range of corporates, investment companies and PE firms including BP, Pension Insurance Corporation plc, CBPE, Bridges Fund Management, Kajima Partnerships and AB Max Sievert.
Victor's recent experience includes:
- advising British International Investment (BII) and Norfund on their US$70m equity investment in AgDevCo, an impact investor in sub-Saharan Africa
- advising PIC plc on its £500m acquisition of two equity release mortgage portfolios
- advising Britvic on its acquisition of Plenish Cleanse Ltd
- advising CBPE on its acquisition of Mindera Group Limited, the first investment from the CBPE Capital Fund X.
- acting as UK adviser to SeaLink Travel Group Limited on its acquisition of Transit Systems Ltd and Tower Transit Group Limited
- University of Birmingham (2009)
- University of Law (2010)