Kirsty has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate work, including acquisitions and disposals of large property portfolios, high-value investment properties and ongoing management work, with a particular focus on the leisure and hospitality and residential investment sectors. She also works with clients developing and investing in the private rented sector.
Kirsty maintains an excellent reputation and profile with clients in the City (where she worked for 5 years in the real estate team in Linklaters) and across the UK, combining exceptional technical ability with hard work and a constant commitment to achieve the best results for her clients.
- Acting for the City Pub Group and Mosaic Pubs in the acquisition of their respective pub portfolios throughout England
- Acting for JVs between Europa Capital and Sovereign Centros in the acquisitions of One Stop Shopping Centre, Perry Barr, Birmingham and Corby Town Centre, each deal in excess of £70M
- Acting for a JV between Europa Capital and Addington Capital on the acquisition of Velocity Village, Sheffield for £37 million
- Advising on the acquisition of a portfolio of 28 commercial assets for £42 million by Europa Capital and Addington Capital
- Acting for Staycity in the acquisition of their aparthotel estate throughout the UK
- Acting for Greene King in the acquisition and disposal of numberous pubs throughout England
- Strathclyde University, LLB (Hons), one year spent at Leiden University, The Netherlands (1996)
- Aberdeen University, Diploma in Legal Practice (1997)
- College of Law, Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme
- Year qualified:
- Scotland – 1999
- England – 2000
- French - conversational