Kirsty has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate work in the UK, including acquisitions and disposals of large property portfolios, high-value investment properties, financing, development and letting.
Kirsty maintains an excellent reputation and profile with clients throughout the UK and beyond, combining exceptional technical ability with hard work and a constant commitment to achieve the best results for her clients.
Here is a flavour of the sort of work Kirsty regularly advises on:
- Development agreements for leases relating to new build turnkey hotel sites for operators throughout the UK
- Acquisitions for a number of pub and restaurant clients building up portfolios across the UK
- The acquisition (and subsequent break up) of large scale residential portfolios
- The acquisition and collaboration agreements relating to the site assembly processes for residential development sites
- Acquisitions (and subsequent disposals) of mixed use real estate portfolios
- Acquisitions, management and ultimately disposals of shopping centres and retail warehouse parks
- Acquisitions of sites for solar energy providers
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society of England
- Law Society of Scotland