Liam is an associate in the banking and project finance team in our Muscat office. Liam has experience across project finance, real estate finance, corporate finance, leveraged and acquisition finance asset finance and construction and development finance.
Prior to joining our Oman practice, Liam trained at Addleshaw Goddard's Edinburgh office.
- Advising the syndicate of financiers on OMR 171,000,000 conventional and Islamic facilities to provided to Oman Broadband Company SAOC for fibre roll-out programme and network expansion throughout Muscat.
- Advising the syndicate of financiers on the refinancing of the conventional and Islamic facilities in relation to the Muscat Bay Project, Muscat.
- Advising the lender on OMR 86,000,000 term loan and working capital facilities to a large, Government backed, Omani company.
- Advising a cross-border syndicate of lenders on the USD 220,000,000 refinancing of a large hotel development project in Oman.
- Advising the financier on USD 87,000,000 Islamic financing facilities provided to local shipping companies for the financing of 3 ships.
- University of Edinburgh – LLB Law (2016)
- University of Aberdeen – Diploma in Professional Legal Practice (2019)