Charlotte is a Managing Associate in the Commercial team at Addleshaw Goddard, having joined the firm in May 2016.
Charlotte specialises in advising on major IT and outsourcing projects for FTSE100, FTSE250 and equivalent clients. She also has experience of advising a range of clients across the private sector and public sector on IT and commercial contracts, including software and IT development contracts, software licensing agreements and terms governing the supply and purchase of goods and services agreements. Charlotte also advises on business acquisitions and disposals, including both the drafting of a range of transactional documents and contractual due diligence.
Charlotte works with clients across a range of sectors, with a particular focus on the retail and consumer and financial services sectors.
Recent examples of Charlotte's work include:
- Advising a major retailer in connection with the build and global roll out of an Epos solution across an estate of over 350 stores and 11,000 point of sale devices
- Advising a major bank in connection with a software development, licence and support deal with a value in excess of £100m in connection with a receivables trading platform
- Advising a FTSE 250 client on a major Oracle Retail implementation, including negotiating an SI services agreement valued in excess of £50 million and over 20 related subcontracts
- Advising a major bank on its Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft and various specific service terms including its Online Service Terms, 365 Terms and Business Services Agreement, and advising the same bank on the subsequent renewal of the deal
- Advising a major retailer on a significant project to procure and implement a new retail IT solution, including advising on licensing arrangements with software vendors and framework agreements for system integration support with two suppliers