Charlotte is a Managing Associate in our Leeds office.
Charlotte has experience of advising a range of clients across the private sector and public sector on commercial contracts, including business critical IT outsourcing arrangements, software and IT development contracts, supply of goods and services agreements and customer terms and conditions.
Charlotte also advises on business acquisitions and disposals, including both the drafting of a range of transactional documents and contractual due diligence.
Charlotte's experience includes:
- Advising a FTSE 250 client on a major Oracle Implementation, including negotiating the SI services aspects with Wipro
- Advising a major retailer on a significant project to procure and implement a new retail IT solution, including advising on licensing arrangements with software vendors and framework agreements for system integration support with two suppliers
- Advising a major bank on its Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft and various specific service terms including its Online Service Terms, 365 Terms and Business Services Agreement
- Advising an NHS Trust on the procurement of a contractor to deliver a business critical Computer Aided Dispatch software solution for emergency vehicles, including drafting and advising on a complex IT contract
- Advising a public sector body on the procurement of an innovation partnership to deliver an informatics project to enable health data to be shared between healthcare providers, including drafting a bespoke IT contract that incorporated research and development elements with operational services requirements
- 2008 – 2009 – Legal Practice Course (College of Law, York)
- 2004 – 2007 – LLB (Hons), Law (University of Nottingham)
- Year qualified: 2013