Chris is a Chartered Legal Executive and has been part of the Manchester Construction, Engineering and Environment team since 2009. Chris has a broad knowledge base in the real estate and logistics sectors and has had significant experience advising developers and funders on multi-use construction projects of all sizes, including residential, office, retail, hotel, industrial, leisure, public realm and infrastructure schemes.
Chris' recent experience includes:
- acting for Omega Warrington Limited and Omega St Helens Limited on the ongoing mixed-use development of the Omega site in Warrington which includes multiple phases of logistics/distribution warehouses and the associated infrastructure to support them including the construction of the surrounding road networks
- acting for Tritax Symmetry on the construction of distribution warehouses on various sites and the associated infrastructure to link them to existing transport networks
- acting for Aviva on the construction and refurbishment of various properties across their portfolio
- acting for Manchester Airport Group on the procurement of various construction contracts for the Terminal 2 Transformation Project
- acting for the Far East Consortium to procure building contracts, consultant appointments and all associated documents for their current developments at New Cross Central and Victoria Riverside in Manchester