Chris qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2013. He has been part of the Construction, Engineering and Environment team since 2009, prior to which he spent 3 years as a paralegal in the Real Estate department.
Chris therefore has a broad knowledge base in the Real Estate sector and has had significant experience advising developers and funders on multi-use construction projects of all sizes, including residential, office, retail, hotel, industrial, leisure, public realm and infrastructure schemes. He is experienced in using industry-standard forms of contract (such as JCT, NEC and MF/1) as well as bespoke project-specific contracts.
- Acting for Standard Life on various projects to redevelop and to construct new warehouse, retail and office buildings at sites throughout the country.
- Acting for Manhattan Loft Corporation on the contracts to deliver Manhattan Loft Gardens, a major residential and hotel tower in excess of 40 floors at a site in Stratford and on the redevelopment of the former Chiltern Street fire station into the Chiltern Firehouse luxury hotel and restaurant in London.
- Acting for Omega Warrington Limited on the ongoing development of the Omega site in Warrington, including contracts for the construction of large-scale industrial and distribution warehouses and the associated infrastructure to support them.
- Acting for Peel Group on the construction and development of MediaCityUK, including two residential towers as well as hotel, office, public realm and infrastructure spaces.
- Acting for Manchester Airport Group on the procurement of various construction contracts for the ongoing Terminal 2 Transformation Project.