Taymour is a partner in the Structured Finance and Securitisation practice. Taymour acts for funds, asset managers, corporates and financial institutions across a very broad range of structured finance, structured real estate finance, securitisation, asset backed finance, litigation finance and special situations matters.
Taymour has substantial experience in private and public securitisations, forward flow transactions, portfolio sales (NPL and performing), real estate financing, loan on loan/back leverage solutions, holdco financing and a variety of asset-backed financing structures and can draw upon his experience across multiple asset classes (including residential mortgages, commercial mortgages, development loans, bridging loans, equity release mortgages, auto finance, car rental lease receivables, trade receivables, equipment lease receivables, consumer loans, point of sale receivables, credit cards, student loans, WBS, litigation financing and esoteric) to provide bespoke and novel structuring solutions for clients.
Taymour's experience includes advising:
- US private credit funds, US global investment companies and UK CRE originators in respect of loan on loan financing of UK CRE loans
- UK CRE originators, European investment managers and US private credit funds on numerous private securitisation programmes for UK CRE development finance loans
- UK clearing banks and European investment managers on numerous forward flow programmes for UK residential owner occupied mortgages and consumer loans
- US asset management companies, UK corporates, US private credit funds, UK and European banks on numerous private and public securitisations of both mainstream and esoteric assets
- European banks, US global investment companies and European investment managers on the purchase, disposal and financing of portfolios of residential mortgage loans (performing and non-performing) and consumer loans
- University of Kent, Law LLB (Hons), 2009