Jack is an associate solicitor in the corporate team and advises private and public companies, private equity houses, founders and management teams on a wide range of regional, national and international corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, business disposals, MBOs and private equity investments, as well as general company law and governance matters.
Jack's recent experience includes:
- Advising Team17 Plc on the acquisition of San Francisco based indie games publisher, The Label Limited, for the total consideration of $40 million
- Advising Volpi Capital, on its investment in, and MBO of, Lightfoot Innovations Limited
- Advising Endless LLP (Enact Fund) on its investment in TV post-production house, Evolution Television Limited
- Advising the shareholders of Eurofilms Extrusion Limited on its sale to the Trioworld Group, based in Sweden
- Advising European private equity house, Nimbus, on its investment in, and MBO of, Hawthorn Timber Limited.