Jane advises both customer and supplier clients on IT outsourcing projects, technology and related services contracts. She has extensive experience advising on intellectual property and data protection issues. She advises a broad range of clients across the retail, pharmaceutical and manufacturing industries.
"Jane has significant expertise in data processing agreements, transfers of data outside of the EEA, preparation of privacy notices, and data protection in the context of mergers and acquisitions."
Legal 500 EMEA, 2023
- Winner of Law Society Guinness & Mahon Tax Prize
- Winner of Law Society Findlater Scholarship
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2001
- Bachelor of Civil Law (International), University College Dublin and University of De Paul Law School (Chicago) 1997
- Professional memberships
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Registered Trade Mark Agent