Calum is a Legal Director in the Corporate and Commercial team in Scotland. He has advised a wide range of clients, including multi-national organisations, owner-managed businesses, non-departmental public bodies and universities across a number of sectors, with a focus on healthcare, energy and digital. He has particular experience in advising clients in relation to a wide range of corporate and commercial legal services including commercial contracts, acquisitions and disposals, equity and loan investment and business reorganisation.
- Acted for a British high street bank in connection with the white label outsourcing of its payments processing services.
- Acted for Matthew Algie in connection with the supply to Marks & Spencer of coffee for its cafés and of coffee vending machines.
- Acted for a large-scale residential mortgage lender in connection with its outsourcing of key mortgage process components.
- Advising Quiz Clothing in relation to IT infrastructure projects and international franchise and supply arrangements.
- Acting for a major UK supermarket on the outsourcing of its UK-wide comprehensive facilities management functions.
- Advising a supermarket bank in connection with the white label outsourcing of its international money transfer services.
- Advising Sunamp in connection with its international manufacture and supply agreements.