Calum is a Managing Associate in the Corporate and Commercial team in Scotland. He has advised a wide range of clients, including multi-national organisations, owner-managed businesses, non-departmental public bodies and universities across a number of sectors, with a focus on healthcare, energy and digital. He has particular experience in advising clients in relation to a wide range of corporate and commercial legal services including commercial contracts, acquisitions and disposals, equity and loan investment and business reorganisation.
- Acquisitions and group reorganisations for national clients in the residential care and day nurseries markets.
- Acted for a retail bank in relation to a complex multi-million pound outsourcing of a business critical platform. i
- A major UK coffee supplier in relation to its contracts with Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury's and Westbury Street Holdings.
- A national transport company in connection with outsourcings and acquisitions and subsequent exit to private equity.
- Acted for a range of different investors in relation to a large number of equity and loan investments in early and mid-stage companies.
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- BSc Computer Science, University of Strathclyde - 2000
- LLB Law, University of Strathclyde - 2002
- Diploma in Legal Practice, Glasgow Graduate School of Law - 2003
- Year qualified - 2006