Amir joined Addleshaw Goddard as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2020, completing seats in Commercial, Infrastructure, Projects and Energy, and Employment, as well as a secondment to a FTSE 100 client. Amir qualified into the Commercial Team in September 2022 and advises on a range of commercial agreements including supply of goods and services, franchise agreements, intellectual property, and IT and outsourcing agreements.
His recent experience includes:
- Advising a FTSE 100 alcoholic beverage company on a number of acquisitions to its brand portfolio, including in relation to Intellectual property matters and manufacturing and supply agreements.
- Assisting a multinational healthcare company on a contract lifecycle management and modernisation project.
- Advising on and negotiating a range of regulated outsourcing contracts for financial services clients.
- Drafting and negotiating a full service IT outsourcing contract for a nuclear energy provider.
- Advising a leading British supermarket on a franchise agreement with a postal services provider.
- University of Birmingham – 2013-2016
- Nottingham Law School – 2017-2018
- BBP University - 2019-2020