Sam acts for pension funds, institutional landlords, tenants and privately owned companies on a spectrum of acquisitions, disposals and asset management matters.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising a pension fund with respect to the acquisition, letting and subsequent disposal of an industrial unit (sale value in excess of £30m) in the north of England
- Leading the firm's relationship with an international F&B retailer in relation to its U.K. expansion
- Acting for Yourgene Health PLC on its lease acquisition of a 43,000 sq ft office and research facility in the Manchester Science Park.
- Advising T.R. Ventures on its acquisition of numerous commercial units in south Manchester, new office and warehouse space in Trafford Park and an industrial development
- Part of a team acting for Magnetar Capital on the acquisition of Yate Shopping Centre (circa £60m) and subsequent management of the centre
- Acting for abrdn in relation to the sale of an office block in the south of England for circa £15m.