Anna has over 25 years' experience in a wide range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, reorganisations and reconstructions, equity investments in companies and joint ventures. She has particular expertise in listed company work and has acted on a number of AIM and Stock Exchange IPO's, secondary fundraisings on market and public to private transactions.
- Advising Brickability Group PLC on its £150m admission to AIM including £57m placing
- Advising Frontier IP Group plc in a £4m placing on AIM by accelerated book build process
- Advising City Pub Group PLC on its £96m admission to AIM including £46.6m placing
- Advising Ramsdens Holdings PLC in connection with £15.5m placing and £26.6m admission to AIM.
- Advising genedrive plc on a £6m fundraise through a £3.5m Placing and £2.5m convertible loan note
- Advising the investors in relation to a £680,000 investment into The Vaccine Group Limited
- Advising Eastern Western Motor Group on various dealership and corporate acquisitions and contracts
- Advising various start up and growth technology and life science companies in relation to equity fundraisings, including SEIS and EIS investments
"Leader in their field"
Anna Brown is "Extremely able" and "She is extremely knowledgeable in her areas of expertise."
"We have worked with Anna for over 15 years. She understands our business, gives good, practical advice and gets the deal done."
Nasser Mohammed, Group Finance Director and Company Secretary, Eastern Western Motor Group
"Anna is very responsive and focusses on delivering solutions to get the deal done. Her advice is practical and she understands the challenges of a growing business."
Matthew Fowler, Chief Financial Officer, Genedrive plc
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- LLB Hons, University of Strathclyde
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Strathclyde
- Year qualified - 1990