Anna has over 25 years' experience in a wide range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, reorganisations and reconstructions, equity investments in companies and joint ventures. She has particular expertise in listed company work and has acted on a number of AIM and Stock Exchange IPO's, secondary fundraisings on market and public to private transactions.
- Advising City Pub Group PLC in £96m admission to AIM including £46.6m placing
- Advising Ramsdens Holdings PLC in connection with £15.5m placing and £26.6m admission to AIM.
- Advising Frontier IP Group plc in £3m placing on AIM
- Advising shareholders of Dawn Homes Limited in the £21m sale to Springfield Properties plc
- Advising investor shareholders in Clyde Space Limited in US$27m sale to Nasdaq Nordic listed AAC Microtec
- Advising Eastern Western Motor Group in the acquisitions of BMW and Mini franchise dealer Grassicks Garage Limited and Volkswagen and Mazda dealer Barnetts Motor Group Limited
- Advising Eastern Western Motor Group in acquisitions of Nissan franchise dealerships in Dundee and Perth and Honda franchise dealership in Stirling
- Advising Earthbound Games Limited in the SEIS and EIS investment by Equity Gap syndicate
"Leader in their field"
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- LLB Hons, University of Strathclyde
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Strathclyde
- Year qualified - 1990