Anna has over 25 years' experience in a wide range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, reorganisations and reconstructions, equity investments in companies and joint ventures. She has particular expertise in listed company work and has acted on a number of AIM and Stock Exchange IPO's, secondary fundraisings on market and public to private transactions.
- Advising Ramsdens Holdings PLC in connection with £15.5m placing and £26.6m admission to AIM.
- Advising investor shareholders in T.O.M. Vehicle Rental Limited in relation to the sale to Equistone backed management buyout company.
- Advising YFM Equity Partners in £5.3m investment into Glasgow based Traveltek Group Ltd.
- Advising Version 1 Software in connection with the acquisition of Beoley Mill Software Ltd.
- Advising a large infrastructure fund in a complex, tax driven group restructuring.
- Advising Bank of Scotland in relation to their increased facilities to Sterling Furniture Group Limited to fund its acquisition of Forrest Furnishings Limited.
"Leader in their field"
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- LLB Hons, University of Strathclyde
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Strathclyde
- Year qualified - 1990