Nadine specialises in debt financing and capital markets transactions. She has more than 15 years of experience advising banks, alternative lenders, financial sponsors as well as mid and large cap borrowers on acquisition finance, real estate finance and corporate loan transactions. In addition, Nadine has profound expertise in the area of financial restructuring and advising on specific debt capital markets products.
In addition to her work as a lawyer Nadine attended a postgraduate study programme at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management in cooperation with the Verband der Treasurer e.V. (being the association of corporate treasurers in Germany) which she completed as a Certified Corporate Treasurer (VdT) in 2012.
Furthermore, Nadine regularly publishes on various topics in her area of expertise and is frequently named in The Legal 500.
Nadine joined Addleshaw Goddard in Germany in February 2021. At her previous firms she advised, among others, on the following transactions:
- A major European bank in connection with various participations in syndicated facilities agreements and the arrangement of bilateral debt financing agreements with a number of major German corporate borrowers
- A German automotive company in connection with its debt financing and financial restructuring (including, but not limited to, the relevant restructuring opinion, the necessary restructuring agreement with various stakeholders, a trust agreement over shares and an embedded M&A process)
- A financial sponsor in connection with the financing of an add-on acquisition of a portfolio company through a unitranche facility as well as a super senior-facility
- DNB Bank ASA in connection with the financing of the acquisition of a Leonardo hotel property portfolio by Pandox
- Two Nordic banks on various financing arrangements for the acquisition of hotel properties in Germany.