Nadine specialises in debt financing and capital markets transactions. She has more than 15 years of experience advising banks, alternative lenders, financial sponsors as well as mid and large cap borrowers on acquisition finance, real estate finance and corporate loan transactions. In addition, Nadine has profound expertise in the area of financial restructuring and advising on specific debt capital markets products.
Furthermore, Nadine regularly publishes on various topics in her area of expertise and is frequently named in The Legal 500.
Nadine joined Addleshaw Goddard in Germany in February 2021. At her previous firms she advised, among others, on the following transactions:
- A major European bank in connection with various participations in syndicated facilities agreements and the arrangement of bilateral debt financing agreements with a number of major German corporate borrowers
- A German automotive company in connection with its debt financing and financial restructuring (including, but not limited to, the relevant restructuring opinion, the necessary restructuring agreement with various stakeholders, a trust agreement over shares and an embedded M&A process)
- A financial sponsor in connection with the financing of an add-on acquisition of a portfolio company through a unitranche facility as well as a super senior-facility
- DNB Bank ASA in connection with the financing of the acquisition of a Leonardo hotel property portfolio by Pandox
- Two Nordic banks on various financing arrangements for the acquisition of hotel properties in Germany.
- Publication of an essay on security trust arrangements and the specific role of the security agent "Die Sicherheitentreuhandvereinbarung unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der Stellung der Sicherheitentreuhänderin"
- Co-author of a chapter on financial covenants in the handbook "Praxishandbuch Debt Relations"
- Co-author of the article "ESG in the M&A Process", M&A Review, 6/2021
- From 1998 to 2003 Nadine studied law at the Technical University of Dresden. She completed her studies in January 2003 with the First German State Exam. There-after, Nadine served as a legal trainee from 2003 to 2005 with stages in Dresden, Brussels and Frankfurt am Main and worked during this time with renowned international law firms as well as the Euro-pean Commission. Nadine completed her legal training (Referendariat) in May 2005 with the Second German State Exam and was admitted to the German Bar in 2005.
- Nadine started her career with the Bank-ing & Finance department of an interna-tional law firm in Frankfurt, where she worked from 2005 to 2010. During this time, she was also on a three-month secondment with the capital markets department of a renowned German bank. In 2010 Nadine moved to another international law firm, where she was promoted to partner in 2014. From July 2019 to January 2021 she was a partner with a large German law firm in Frankfurt. In February 2021 Nadine joined Addleshaw Goddard as a partner in Germany where she successfully focuses on the establishment and expansion of the finance practice of Addleshaw Goddard in Germany.
- In addition to her work as a lawyer Nadine attended a postgraduate study programme at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management in cooperation with the Verband der Treasurer e.V. (being the association of corporate treasurers in Germany) which she completed as a Certified Corporate Treasurer (VdT) in 2012.
- Professional Memberships
- Verband Deutscher Treasurer e.V. (VDT) (Association of German Treasurers)
- Bankrechtliche Vereinigung – Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft für Bankrecht e.V.