Katherine is an Associate in our London office who acts for clients on a wide range of commercial real estate law matters. Her experience includes inner-city development work, landlord and tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals, financings and refinancings (acting for both lender and borrower) and corporate acquisitions and disposals. Katherine is a member of the teams acting for clients such as British Land, Columbia Threadneedle Investments, Hub Group, Muse Developments and the University of Greenwich.
Katherine's recent experience includes:
- Legal Secondee at British Land;
- acted for British Land on the acquisition of Peterhouse Technology Park for c.£75m;
- acted for HUB on the forward funding and disposal of its £100m (GDV) build-to-rent development at Wembley;
- acted for Helaba on its c.£55m refinancing for Romulus secured against 3 Shortlands, Hammersmith;
- act for British Land on various disposals and acquisitions and office, retail and F&B lettings at its Storey campus and assets at Liverpool Street, Bishopsgate, Fitzrovia and Royal Victoria Place;
- acting for HUB on various real estate aspects of its developments at Wembley and Croydon;
- acting for Muse Developments on various pre and post-build aspects of its developments at Brentford;
- acting for University of Greenwich on various acquisitions, disposals, estate management and landlord and tenant matters across its campus; and
- acting for Columbia Threadneedle Investments on various landlord and tenant matters across the UK.