James is transactional lawyer with over 18 years’ experience advising on high profile complex deals across a number of sectors.
ROLE WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT
James is based in our Edinburgh office with a particular focus on private equity and trade M&A. James brings a great deal of experience, financial understanding and commitment to delivering the best outcomes for his clients having worked with a wide variety of large corporates, family businesses, private equity houses and management teams.
- Acting for Hall Hunter Partnership in the sale of a substantial portion of UK soft fruit production to Cibus Fund
- Acting for the shareholders of P2G.com Worldwide Limited, owner of Parcel2go.com, in their sale to Mayfair Equity Partners
- Acting for Okla ASA in a number of UK acquisitions for their UK holding company NIC Enterprises Limited
- Acting for Care Concern Group in respect of multiple acquisitions and sales
- Acting for the shareholders of Commsworld in their sale to LDC