Sufia recently joined the team as a newly qualified associate following completion of her training at Hogan Lovells International LLP. Sufia has gained experience advising on a range of regulatory issues in relation to health and safety, product labelling and product safety.
- Advising a major tobacco manufacturer on changes to regulations in the UK and Northern Ireland post- Brexit
- Advising a social housing company on their legal obligations with regards to health and safety policies and risk assessments
- Advising a retail bank in relation to COVID-19 queries, specifically with regards to the operation of shared workspaces
- Assisting in the document review process for a public inquiry
- Advising a medical and pharmaceutical device company in relation to a public inquest in which they were taking part
- Professional Memberships
- Health and Safety Lawyers Association