Becky is an Associate in the Corporate team in Leeds. She has experience in advising on regional, national and international mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, corporate reorganisations and restructurings, shareholder arrangements and general corporate advice across a range of sectors.
Becky's recent experience includes:
- Advising a UK FTSE 100 company on the acquisition of a premium craft gin and vodka brand and distillery.
- Advising the UK arm of a German listed company on two acquisitions in the manufacturing sector in the last two years.
- Advising Japanese conglomerate, Cornes & Co, on the acquisition of maritime solutions company Voyager Worldwide (previously Global Navigation Solutions) from Phoenix Equity Partners.
- Advising the Pyroguard group on the acquisition of Fire Glass UK Limited.
- Advising the shareholders of Lancashire-based insurance brokers Guy Penn on the acquisition of the company by Ethos Broking.