Kyle is an Associate in our Commercial Services division based in Aberdeen. He has experience advising a wide range of clients on commercial contracts, data protection and intellectual property matters.
Before joining the firm as a trainee solicitor in 2020, Kyle spent 10 years as a journalist and newspaper editor in the UAE, Hong Kong and the UK.
Recent experience includes:
- Providing a range of data protection compliance advice for our clients
- Advising a local Aberdeen business on the licencing of its IP to a major international oil field services company
- Producing a Transitional Services Agreement for an international vehicle-hire business as part of a UK acquisition
- University of Aberdeen – Diploma in Professional Legal Practice – 2019 - 2020
- Robert Gordon University – MSc Journalism – 2009 - 2010
- University of Aberdeen – LLB (Hons) – 2006 - 2009