Fran is a partner in the Finance group at Addleshaw Goddard, with broad experience of domestic and international finance transactions, advising on syndicated and bilateral facilities, senior/mezzanine structures and debt sale and purchase arrangements.
Her broad focus is in the real estate sector, advising sponsors, developers and alternative lenders, comprising financial institutions, funds, asset managers and family offices, on investment and development real estate financing, debt restructurings, structured real estate lending and funds finance.
Fran is an active participant in the firm's Iberia and Latin America business groups, having participated in the Latin America Business Group and co-founded the Hispanic Desk at her previous firms.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising London Wall and Précis Capital Partners (now Precede Capital Partners) as lenders under development funding for Lucan Place, Chelsea, a former police station, under the Marriott luxury Autograph brand.
- Advising Europa Capital on a financing for the development of logistics units in South Normanton with Panattoni as developer.
- Advising on a multicurrency capital call facility for a fund manager investing in office, retail and residential real estate across the Nordic region.
- Advising on a financing for the modular-build development of a new hotel and office asset in central London.
- Advising a global private equity house on over £200m financings for the acquisition of various UK logistics assets.