Andrew specialises in corporate and commercial law. He has extensive experience advising on joint ventures and alliances, outsourcing, loyalty schemes, sponsorship and naming right arrangements, distribution and other complex commercial contracts. He is the firm's client relationship partner for International Consolidated Airlines Group, Associated British Ports, and Lidl. He has experience of advising clients across a variety of sectors, including transport, hospitality and leisure and retail.
- International Consolidated Airlines Group- advising the IAG operating airlines on their alliance with American Airlines, including extending the alliance to include cargo operations
- Associated British Ports- advising on the grant of a long term operating concession of the Immingham Oil Terminal to Phillips 66 and Total
- Lidl- advising on the establishment of a car leasing programme for its employees
- British Airways- advising on the outsourcing of its catering operations at Heathrow to Do&Co and at Gatwick to Newrest
- Associated British Ports- advising on the disposal of the Tilbury Container Terminal to Forth Ports
- Prinovis UK Limited- advising on printing contracts with News International, the Telegraph and the Daily Mail Group
- British Airways- advising on numerous financial services arrangements including its cobranded card agreements with American Express
- Telefonica (O2)- advising on the naming rights agreements in relation to the O2 at Greenwich
- IAG Cargo- advising IAG Cargo on its distribution contract with the Royal Mail
- Associated British Ports- advising on the disposal of the Southampton Container Terminal to DP World and the grant of a long term operating concession at the terminal
- British Airways- advising on the outsourcing of call centre operations to Capita.