Francesco advises domestic and international clients on corporate matters with a focus on M&A and private equity.
Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard, Francesco worked at a leading Italian firm in London.
- University of Durham, St. John's College
- University of Westminster
- ’The UK’s National Security and Investment Bill', International Bar Association (Securities Law Committee)
- 'The new UK restructuring plan: an overview', International Bar Association (Corporate and M&A Law Committee)
- 'Owning shares in a company will not guarantee you voting rights', Lexology