Daniel is a managing associate in the corporate finance team based in our Manchester office, specialising in advising clients on business acquisitions and disposals, management buy-outs, private equity investments and a wide variety of corporate governance issues.
Daniel qualified at Mills & Reeve LLP in Manchester before joining Addleshaw Goddard in May 2021.
Daniel's recent experience includes advising:
- shareholders and management of O’Connor Utilities on their £400m disposal to Triton Partners.
- Palatine and founder shareholders of Veincentre on the disposal of the business to CBPE.
- Mayfair Equity Partners on the acquisition of Garolla from its shareholders.
- Waterland on the sale of Cawood Scientific to Ensign-Bickford Corporation.
- shareholders of 3Squared on the disposal of the business to EPM Group.
- Literacy Capital on the acquisition of Halsbury Travel.
- Copper Street Capital on its acquisition of Sonex Financial.
- Elysian Capital on its acquisition of All Seasons Hire.