Before qualifying in the Infrastructure, Projects and Energy team at Addleshaw Goddard, Sarah trained in Banking and Restructuring, Regulatory, Commercial Real Estate and General Commercial. She has experience of providing general commercial/contractual advice to public and private sector clients across a broad range of industry sectors, including local government, rail, health and energy.
Recent experience includes:
- advising a national regulated government entity with responsibility for national infrastructure on a suite of asset protection provisions for a £150m redevelopment scheme;
- acting for City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council in the on-going Bradford Odeon redevelopment project;
- advising Trafford Borough Council on operational issues relating to the outsourcing of services;
- acting for National Grid on a range of commercial matters; and
- advising Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust with the outsourcing of ICT services to its wholly owned subsidiary.
"Recent unreported case provides three key points of clarity for environmental offences" published in July 2018 Environmental Law Monthly & The Lawyer
- Professional Memberships
- Manchester Young Professionals