Neil is an Associate in the real estate finance and social housing finance teams at Addleshaw Goddard, following the completion of his training contract at the firm.
Neil has assisted on the following transactions, advising:
- each of Dexia Crédit Local, HSBC Bank plc and Nationwide Building Society in connection with the wider £2.7bn refinancing of Notting Hill Genesis, which was established on the merger of the Genesis and Notting Hill housing groups (Spring/Summer 2018).
- each of Barclays Bank UK PLC, Clydesdale Bank plc, HSBC Bank plc, Lloyds Bank plc, MUFG Bank, Ltd, Nationwide Building Society, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Santander UK plc and Scottish Widows Limited on the £1.75bn refinancing of Peabody Trust, which was established on the merger of the Family Mosaic Housing, Peabody Trust 2018 and Gallions Housing Association Limited (Spring/Summer 2018);
- Prudential Trustee Company Limited on a £175m portfolio refinancing to Onward Homes Limited (Autumn 2018);
- each of Barclays Bank plc, Dexia Crédit Local, Lloyds Bank plc (including Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc), MUFG, Bank, Ltd. Nationwide Building Society, Newcastle Building Society, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Santander UK plc and Scottish Widows Limited on the £1.575bn refinancing of Metropolitan Housing Trust, which was established on the transfer of engagements of Thames Valley Charitable Housing Association Limited to Metropolitan Housing Trust Limited (Autumn/Winter 2018);
- BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited in its capacity as Investment Manager of the Purchasers (Zurich Insurance Company Ltd, Bermuda Branch; Just Retirement Limited; Daidalos Infrastructure Finance Designated Activity Company; IST3 Investment Foundation; and ReAssure Limited) in relation to the purchase of £50,000,000 Notes (Winter 2018); and
- Lloyds Bank plc on the £425,000,000 refinancing of London & Quadrant Housing Trust (Winter 2018).
University – Qualification (Date)
- BPP Law School (Leeds) - LPC (2016)
- Lancaster University – Law LLB (Hons) (2015)