Neil is an Associate in the social impact, sustainability and housing finance and real estate finance teams at Addleshaw Goddard, following the completion of his training contract at the firm.
Neil has assisted on the following transactions, advising:
- each of Barclays Bank UK PLC, Clydesdale Bank plc, HSBC Bank plc, Lloyds Bank plc, MUFG Bank, Ltd, Nationwide Building Society, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Santander UK plc and Scottish Widows Limited on the £1.75bn refinancing of Peabody Trust, which was established on the merger of the Family Mosaic Housing, Peabody Trust 2018 and Gallions Housing Association Limited (Spring/Summer 2018)
- each of Barclays Bank plc, Dexia Crédit Local, Lloyds Bank plc (including Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc), MUFG, Bank, Ltd. Nationwide Building Society, Newcastle Building Society, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Santander UK plc and Scottish Widows Limited on the £1.575bn refinancing of Metropolitan Housing Trust, which was established on the transfer of engagements of Thames Valley Charitable Housing Association Limited to Metropolitan Housing Trust Limited (Autumn/Winter 2018)
- BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited in its capacity as Investment Manager of the Purchasers (Zurich Insurance Company Ltd, Bermuda Branch; Just Retirement Limited; Daidalos Infrastructure Finance Designated Activity Company; IST3 Investment Foundation; and ReAssure Limited) in relation to the purchase of £50,000,000 Notes (Winter 2018)
- The Bank of Ireland on a multi-million revolving credit facility to Stanley Dock Hotel Limited in respect of the Titanic Hotel, Liverpool; (Summer/Autumn 2019)
- M&G Investment Management Limited as Structuring Agent of the Purchasers in relation to the purchase of £114,000,000 Notes in relation to Dumfries and Galloway Housing Partnership (Autumn/Winter 2019)
- each of Barclay Bank plc, BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited, Lloyds Bank plc, Metlife Investment Management, MUFG Bank, Ltd., National Westminster Bank Plc and Santander UK plc on the c£540m financing of GreenSquare Group Limited (Winter/Spring 2020)