Louise is a Managing Associate in Addleshaw Goddard's Corporate Finance team having qualified into the department in 2012. Louise practices in the areas of public and private M&A, Equity Capital Markets as well as wider corporate advisory work. She has experience in a broad range of transactions including takeover bids (with particular expertise in schemes of arrangement), IPOs, start-up investments and private equity. Louise also advises the Hearings Committee of the Takeover Panel in relation to appeal hearings in respect of decisions of the Executive of the Takeover Panel.
Louise has spent a nine-month secondment at British American Tobacco.
Most recently, Louise has been advising:
- Spark Advisory Partners Limited on its role as Sponsor in respect of Cathay International Holdings' £105.4m ($130m) Open Offer and Subscription
- The Pebble Group Plc on its £135m IPO on AIM
- on the competing bids for KCOM Group plc by USS and Macquarie (who made the winning £627m bid, following a Takeover Panel auction)
- A&J Mucklow Group plc on its £415m recommended takeover offer by LondonMetric Property plc
- OSG Group Holdings, Inc. on its £154m recommended takeover offer for Communisis plc