Katie is a corporate managing associate in the Manchester office. She acts on a range of transactions in all aspects of corporate work, including acquisitions and disposals involving large multi-national corporates, acting for owner-managed businesses and acting for private equity houses on their investments and on an exit.
- Acting for the shareholders of MPM Products on the sale to ECI Partners;
- Acting for the shareholders of Grace Cole on the investment by the Business Growth Fund.
- Acting for LDC on their investment into Waterfall Catering;
- Acting for NorthEdge Capital on their investment into Accrol Papers;
- Acting for Norcros plc, Capita plc and Wolsely UK on a number of acquisitions;
- Acting for the shareholders of REN Skincare on the sale of the company to Unilever;
- Acting for Rolls Royce on the sale of its energy business to Siemens.