Katie acts on all aspects of corporate work including mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, investments and joint ventures. Katie has particular expertise in private equity transactions, acting for a number of institutional investors as well as management teams and portfolio companies.
Katie has particular focus in the retail and consumer sector and, in particular, beauty and personal care, having acted for a number of leading beauty and personal care brands.
Katie's recent experience includes:
- JD Sports on its acquisition of The Gym King;
- acting for the private equity houses Elysian, Phoenix, Waterland, Literacy Capital and Foresight and Endless on recent investments and exits;
- acting for the shareholders of leading beauty brand Eyeko and exclusive supplier and manufacturer Acheson & Acheson on their respective sales to the Hut Group;
- acting for the shareholders of The Organic Pharmacy on the sale to the Italian Ganassini Group;
- acting for LDC and the management team on the sale of Chargepoint Technology to US PE house Arcline and the sale of Seabrook to Japanese snack brand Calbee Inc.