Katie acts on all aspects of corporate work including mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, investments and joint ventures. Katie has significant expertise in private equity transactions, acting for a number of institutional investors as well as management teams and portfolio companies.
Katie has particular focus in the retail and consumer sector and, in particular, beauty and personal care, having acted for a number of leading beauty and personal care brands.
Notable transactions include advising:
- Waterland-backed Cooper Parry on the acquisition of Haines Watts London
- the shareholders of Zest4 on the sale to Bowmark-backed Focus Group
- Banyan Software on the acquisition of FX Cubic
- Lote Global on the acquisition of a minority stake in Chaiiwala
- JD Sports on its acquisition of The Gym King;
- private equity houses Elysian, Phoenix, Waterland, Literacy Capital and Foresight on various investments;
- the shareholders of leading beauty brand Eyeko and exclusive supplier and manufacturer Acheson & Acheson on their respective sales to the Hut Group;
- the shareholders of The Organic Pharmacy on the sale to the Italian Ganassini Group;
- LDC and the management team on the sale of Chargepoint Technology to US PE house Arcline and the sale of Seabrook to Japanese snack brand Calbee Inc.