Katie acts on all aspects of corporate work including mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, investments and joint ventures. Katie has particular expertise in private equity transactions, acting for a number of institutional investors as well as management teams and portfolio companies.
Katie has particular expertise in the retail and consumer sector and, in particular, beauty and healthcare, having acted for a number of leading beauty and healthcare brands.
Katie's recent experience includes:
- acting for Grace Cole on the initial investment and subsequent exit of BGF, ongoing corporate work and further investments
- acting for the private equity houses Waterland, Ardenton, Palatine, Literacy Capital, Foresight and Endless on recent investments
- acting for the shareholders of leading beauty brand Eyeko and exclusive supplier and manufacturer Acheson & Acheson on their respective sales to the Hut Group
- acting for the shareholders of The Organic Pharmacy on the sale to the Italian Ganassini Group
- acting for LDC and the management team on the sale of Seabrook Crisps.