Sheila advises on all aspects of planning, infrastructure, compulsory purchase, roads and local government law with a focus on energy, transport, residential and mixed use developments. She also has particular public sector expertise after spending time work in-house as a Solicitor in one of Scotland's largest local authorities. Her experience includes:
- Drafting, negotiating and completing Planning Agreements on behalf of local authorities;
- Preparing Due Diligence Reports to assist on acquisitions and forward funding matters;
- Running various planning matters for local authorities; and
- Conducting and presenting to clients detailed legal research on a broad range of planning law.
- University of Glasgow – Diploma in Professional Legal Practice (2018)
- University of Aberdeen- Law LLB Hons (2016)