James specialises in advising on major IT and outsourcing projects for FTSE100, FTSE250 and equivalent clients. He also regularly advises on a range of commercial matters including: supply chain contracting, exploitation of intellectual property rights; supply of goods and services agreements and agency agreement.
James works across a number of sectors with recent experience in retail, transport, financial services, industrials, utilities and healthcare.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising a FTSE100 manufacturing business on the outsourcing of three major elements of its global logistics operation to Ceva and Kuehne and Nagel in a deal valued in excess of £750m;
- Advising a FTSE100 "big six" energy provider on the outsourcing of a major customer facing contact centre to Sitel;
- Advising a FTSE100 international bank on the development and licensing arrangements for an investment risk management platform for use by business units with AUMs excess of $700bn;
- Advising a leading provider of private healthcare on the full outsourcing of its IT operations including end user helpdesk, data center management, network management and application management;
- Advising a major, internationally recognised, sporting league on the development and licensing of cutting edge live video streaming services from Endeavour Streaming which, amongst other functionality, for the first time allowed supporters to watch live streamed matches on mobile and desktop devices.
- Professional Memberships
- Society for Computers & Law