James specialises in advising on major IT and outsourcing projects for FTSE100, FTSE250 and equivalent clients. He also regularly advises on a range of commercial matters including: supply chain contracting, exploitation of intellectual property rights; supply of goods and services agreements and agency agreements.
James has specific experience in the retail, financial services, industrials, utilities and health care sectors.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising a FTSE100 manufacturing business on the outsourcing of three major elements of its global logistics operation to Ceva and Kuehne and Nagel;
- Advising a FTSE100 "big six" energy provider on the outsourcing of a major customer facing contact centre to Sitel;
- Advising the UK's largest high street discount fashion retailer on the procurement of a replacement electronic point of sale (EPOS) system for its entire European store network across 9 jurisdictions from BT;
- Advising a FTSE250 multi-channel retailer on the procurement of support services for its IT infrastructure and hardware estate from Sopra Steria; and
- Advising a leading accepting house on the procurement of mortgage servicing services for a range of loan portfolios, with portfolio values in excess of £100m.
- University of Sheffield, Law LLB(Hons) (2010)
- BPP Law School, LPC (2011)
- Year qualified - 2013