Doreen works across a range of areas including commercial contracts, venture capital and equity fundraising, mergers and acquisitions and shareholder arrangements. Doreen’s clients include domestic and international public and private companies, registered charities, partnerships and philanthropic organisations.
Doreen regularly advises early stage companies receiving investment, and company leaders, directors and company secretaries on corporate governance practice and company law compliance. She has experience advising US listed entities and has worked on large scale public transactions such as IPOs.
Recent Experience includes advising:
- The shareholders of Connemara Biomedical Holdings Teoranta on the sale of their implantable medical device business to Integer for €130m
- CroíValve Limited on its €8m Series A Fundraising
- The shareholders of Walsh Whiskey on the sale of the business to the Amber Beverage Group
- Cambridge Education Group on its acquisition of two Irish businesses, Castel Education and iHeed
- Ostoform Limited on receipt of its €3m equity investment led by BGF
- The sale of digital and Amazon Web Service provider TerraAlto to the PFH Technology Group
- Masters in Law, Trinity College Dublin, 2006
- Bachelor of Civil Law (International Legal Studies), University College Dublin and DePaul University, Chicago, 2005
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a Solicitor in 2015
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Doreen tutors on the Professional Practice Course of the Law Society of Ireland
- Doreen is a volunteer solicitor with Free Legal Advice Centres, Ireland