Adam has over 12 years qualified experience in the fields of restructuring & insolvency, across numerous sectors.
He advises lenders, companies (including their directors and shareholders), investment managers, financial advisers and insolvency practitioners concerning all aspects of financial distress.
Some of Adam's recent notable engagements are detailed below:
- Acting for the senior lending club on the ongoing financial restructuring of a significant restaurant group.
- Advising Teneo Financial Advisory in their capacity as Administrators of SunGard Availability Services (UK), a global provider of data centre and network managed services.
- Assisting PWC as Administrators of The Sofa Workshop.
- Leading on the enforcement and latter sale by receivers of Legal and General House, Kingswood.
- Defending Administrators against a claim of unfair prejudice and improper conduct concerning dealings in third party asset.