Adam advises a range of stakeholders on primarily non-contentious, but also contentious, restructuring and insolvency matters.
Adam's recent experience includes:
- Advising a senior lender on the restructuring of facilities granted to a distressed hotel portfolio;
- Assisting a senior lender and subsequently appointed administrators with regard to potential restructuring options, contingency planning, enforcement and ultimate sale of a multi-site residential care business;
- Contingency planning advice and restructuring assistance to a board of directors in the technology sector;
- Advising the lending club and the subsequently appointed fixed charge receivers regarding the enforcement over and sale of an investment property; and
- Defending a lender in respect of an application to set aside a statutory demand.