Adam advises the full range of stakeholders on primarily non-contentious, but also contentious, restructuring and insolvency assignments.
Adam's recent experience includes:
- Advising the senior lender to an international casual dining chain on a complex inter-group funds injection, subsequent restructure and later insolvency;
- Advising RSM Restructuring Advisory on the successful return to solvency of the Richardson Hotels group, following sales out of administration and an exit by way of CVA;
- Advising Begbies Traynor as CVA nominees and latterly as administrators of a national adult education charity with complex legacy pension issues;
- Advising the lending club and KPMG as the subsequently appointed fixed charge receivers regarding the enforcement over and sale of Legal & General House, Kingswood, Surrey; and
- Regularly advising creditors in respect of guarantee enforcement options, including applications for judgement debts and defending statutory demand set-aside applications.