David advises investment funds and family offices in their small to mid cap transactions, in a wide range of sectors (industry, health services, etc.). He also advises managers in LBOs and fundraising. He also has a recognised know-how acquired in restructuring distressed LBOs.
- February 2010 - Admission to the Paris Bar (Barreau de Paris).
- 2003 – 2004 - Master's Degree (AEA) in Private international law and international business law, Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (top of the class). Distinction (Mention Bien).
- 2001 – 2003 - Master’s Degree (Diplôme), Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris- Sciences-Po Paris
- 2002 – 2003 Master’s Degree (AEA) in Contract and Property Law, Université Paris I Panthéon- Sorbonne (2nd of the class).Credit (Mention Assez Bien).
- David Lambert has been ranked by Best Lawyers (edition 2023) in the following category: "The Best Lawyers in France" for mergers/acquisitions law and private equity law.