Charlotte is a managing associate in the corporate team who advises on a range of M&A transactions, including acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and, corporate reorganisations.
- RBS on the creation of NatWest Tyl with its related investment in Pollinate Networks
- Arbuthnot Latham in connection with the purchase of a residential mortgage portfolio
- Lombard, the asset finance division of RBS, on the £150m sale of its offshore channel islands division to specialist lenders Investec and Shawbrook bank, by way of portfolio sale
- A leading provider of outside school hours child care on their entry to the UK market by way of the acquisition of two UK providers
- Amaris Hospitality on the sale of two portfolios of Mercure branded hotels