Charlotte is a managing associate in the Corporate department. Charlotte has experience of a range of corporate work including mergers and acqusitions, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations and corporate governance.
Recent experience includes advising:
- a technology solutions company on a reduction of capital demerger
- a restaurant and fast food chain supplier on the acquisition of the business and assets of comparable business to enable it to consolidate and extend its geographic presence
- a regional media group with 150 titles on its acquisition of a local news publishing business operating in Scotland, Berkshire and Northern Ireland for £8.04 million
- the shareholders of a global provider of managed network services for the upstream oil and gas industry, to an ASX listed global satellite communications service provider for US$30 million
- as part of a multi-disciplinary team a New Jersey-based supplier of data to insurers and banks, on its acquisition of a risk management and reporting company for £20.3 million
- an IT and technology recruitment firm listed on AIM in relation to:
- the acquisition of a recruitment business for £7.04 million
- the sale of a subsidiary
- the acquisition of the business and assets of a company, including transfer of the intellectual property rights
- a leading on-line DIY UK website building company on a $36 million takeover by an NYSE listed multinational directories and internet services company.
- Year qualified
- University College London, Law