Caera is an associate solicitor in Addleshaw Goddard's corporate team in Leeds. She has experience in advising on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and other corporate matters.
- Advised LDC (Managers) Limited on their minority investment in Global Autocare Limited, an independent corporate mobility and fleet management provider in Yorkshire.
- Advised WHP Telecoms on their bolt on acquisition of Sitec Infrastructure Limited, a provider of end-to-end solutions for the UK's mobile and fixed line network operators.
- Advised Samworth Brothers Limited on their acquisition of a minority stake in Higgidy Limited, a manufacturer of premium pies, sausage rolls, quiches and other products.
- Advised shareholders on the sale of Deep Sea Electronics Limited, a manufacturing business based in Hull, to Caledonia Investments plc.
- Advised YFM Equity Partners and management in relation to the sale of Mangar Health Limited, a manufacturer of inflatable bathing and lifting devices, to a French private equity backed medical device company.