Caera is an associate solicitor in Addleshaw Goddard's corporate team in Leeds. She has experience in advising on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and other corporate matters across a range of different sectors, including digital, financial services, retail and consumer and manufacturing.
- advised NorthEdge Capital LLP on their investment into Lights4Fun Limited, an e-commerce retailer of decorative lighting.
- advised the Richardson family on their sale of the Aquaspersions group, a manufacturer of chemicals to the global polymer industry to CBPE and its management team.
- advised Singapore Exchange on their acquisition of BidFX Systems Limited, a provider of foreign exchange e-trading solutions for the global financial marketplace.
- advised LDC (Managers) Limited on their minority investment in Global Autocare Limited, an independent corporate mobility and fleet management provider in Yorkshire.
- advised WHP Telecoms on their bolt on acquisition of Sitec Infrastructure Limited, a provider of end-to-end solutions for the UK's mobile and fixed line network operators.
- advised Samworth Brothers Limited on their acquisition of a minority stake in Higgidy Limited, a manufacturer of premium pies, sausage rolls, quiches and other products.
- advised shareholders on the sale of Deep Sea Electronics Limited, a manufacturing business based in Hull, to Caledonia Investments plc.
- advised YFM Equity Partners and management in relation to the sale of Mangar Health Limited, a manufacturer of inflatable bathing and lifting devices, to a French private equity backed medical device company.
- advised an automotive and manufacturing company on the transfer of its business and assets to a global hardware manufacturing company.
- advised on a number of corporate reorganisations and share issues.