Fay is an associate in the Real Estate team in Manchester (UK). Fay acts for a diverse client group on a range of matters from those with a focus on transport and infrastructure through to acquisitions and disposals for institutional landlords and developers. Fay's experience includes working in cross-site teams whether this be on large-scale projects or more discrete estate management matters. Recent examples include:
- co-ordinating a cross-panel team on a large disposal project (involving over 10,000 properties) for a statutory undertaker. The successful use of technology meant that we delivered the project in a third of the time that it took the same client to deliver a similar, earlier project
- leading on a project involving the completion of leases/licences to facilitate the installation of hundreds of electrical vehicle charging points across London boroughs
- advising on a vast range of commercial property matters within the transport sector, with a particular focus on rail, including development schemes, landlord and tenant matters, land purchases/sales and defending development consent orders and compulsory purchase orders
- advising a large UK retailer on the acquisition of new stores and regular estate management matters
- advising on the development and estate management of two premium mixed-use estates in Leeds and Manchester (22 acres and 20 acres respectively) for an institutional investor.