Catherine is an Associate in the Banking team specialising in banking and finance acting for both financial institutions and borrower clients. Catherine undertakes a broad range of work, including real estate finance, acquisition/leverage finance, corporate finance, development finance and project finance and involving a wide range of jurisdictions.
Experience includes advising:
- a syndicate of lenders in relation to the provision of a £80M revolving credit facility to AO Ltd
- Barclays and Clysdesdale Yorkshire Bank in connection with a £40M facility to Kids Planet
- a real estate client in relation to its £260M refinancing of a portfolio of investment properties
- Goldman Sachs in relation to a EUR136m revolving credit facility for Arcus European Infrastructure Fund 2 Scsp
- institutional investors on the £1.3bn investment grade bond acquisition of 50% stake in Walney Extension offshore wind farm