Addleshaw Goddard is promoting 20 lawyers to its partnership, including nine in the City, effective 1 May 2023.
The number is equal to last year's record number of partner promotions, taking the total number of partners across the firm's offices internationally to 369.
The 20 new partners are based in the UK, France and Singapore and represent each of the firm's four Divisions – Corporate & Commercial, Finance & Projects, Litigation and Real Estate. They advise clients across all of the firm's six core sector groups: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Healthcare, Real Estate, Retail & Consumer and Transport.
The firm has been actively growing its partnership and in the past year has promoted and laterally recruited 50 new partners in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Welcoming the new partners, Charles Penney, Addleshaw Goddard Senior Partner, said:
"We are extremely pleased again this year to have been able to promote a talented group of individuals drawn from all our practices, sectors and locations.
"Our footprint continues to grow with the opening of our four new European offices last year and another soon to open this year in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We continue to pursue recruitment very actively, but as important to us as part of our growth strategy is providing opportunities to our home-grown talent.
"We look forward to working with our new partners to grow our business and to continue their development as future leaders of our firm."
The newly-appointed partners are:
- Francois Alambret – Employment (Paris)
- Oliver Broomfield – Corporate (London)
- Sam Cary – Construction (London)
- Sylvie Chandesris – Transactional Real Estate (Paris)
- Nikhil Chary – Corporate (London)
- Neeta Chityal – Global Investigations (London)
- Marcus Collins – Corporate (Singapore)
- Michael Corbett – Transactional Real Estate (Manchester)
- Mark Crane – Competition (Manchester)
- Dan Glowacz – Transactional Real Estate (Leeds)
- Rebecca Hickman – Financial Regulation (London)
- Alex Hogarth – Commercial Disputes (London)
- Charles Liu – Corporate (Singapore)
- Matt Lucas – Transactional Real Estate (London)
- Andrew Moore – Employment (Manchester)
- James Mort – Commercial (Leeds)
- Louise Pritchard – Corporate (London)
- Emma Sadler – Restructuring (Leeds)
- Greg Simms – Real Estate Disputes (London)
- Nadine Waters – Commercial (Manchester)