Lara is a corporate associate based in our Manchester office. She has experience in the corporate sector, advising on a broad range of transactions including mergers and acquisitions, disposals and group reorganisations. Lara completed her training contract at Beyond Corporate in Manchester, qualifying in March 2021 before joining Addleshaw Goddard as an associate in January 2022.
A sample of Lara's experience is included below:
- Acting on behalf of a large buy-and-build acquisitions group on its acquisitions of several portfolio businesses across various sectors including retail and engineering.
- Acting on behalf of an international group specialising in the development and regeneration of community retail markets on its reorganisation.
- Acting on behalf of the shareholders of a BSS-as-a-service software business on a disposal to a multinational Canadian buyer.
- Acting on behalf of a leading engineering recruitment business on numerous acquisitions.
- Acting on behalf of the shareholders of a large music e-commerce business on a disposal to a multinational US buyer.
- University of Liverpool (2012 – 2015) - Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Law, First Class (Hons)
- BPP University (2016 – 2018) – Legal Practice Course, Distinction