- Joined Addleshaw Goddard on qualification in 2017 having previously trained at DWF.
- Has experience in all aspects of commercial Real Estate work including landlord and tenant, estate management, acquisitions and disposals.
- Has acted for clients across the investment, industrial, retail, development and healthcare sectors with a focus on working with institutional landlords and asset managers, including Aberdeen Standard Investments, Lothian Pension Fund and Bruntwood.
Recent experience includes:
- working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to advise PZ Cussons on real estate aspects of the sale of one of their international subsidiaries;
- assisting on the acquisition of two shopping centres as part of a joint venture between Trafford Borough Council and Bruntwood; and
- has for a number of years advised Aberdeen Standard Investments on estate management and landlord and tenant issues at two of their key industrial sites in the West Midlands.