Qualified in England and Wales and the Republic of Ireland, Jayne joined the Addleshaw Goddard banking team in January 2018. During her time at Addleshaws, Jayne has worked on several matters across numerous banking sub-specialities including acquisition finance, corporate banking and asset finance. Jayne's experience has predominantly been in the leverage finance space and she has recently completed a secondment to HSBC's mid-market financial sponsors team in London.
Jayne's recent expertise includes:
- Advising a leading UK mid-market sponsor on the buyout of a world leading agricultural and animal healthcare research business
- Advising a large UK clearing bank on the sponsor backed acquisition of a leading UK based insurance brokerage and administration business
- Acting for a four bank syndicate on the multi-million pound MBO of a UK based herbal healthcare business by one of the most prominent UK mid-market sponsors
- Advising a European private equity house in their negotiations with a three bank syndicate in relation to facilities for the MBO of a rapidly growing luxury consumer goods business
- Acting for a UK mid-market debt fund on the provision of facilities for the buyout of a digital print solutions business by a UK sponsor