Christopher has extensive experience in real estate and construction law with focus on transactions and complex tenancy and construction contracts. His clients include both national and international real estate companies and funds, as well as family offices. He specializes in residential, office, and logistics properties, particularly in relation to digital start-ups and scale-ups, private clients, as well as construction and real estate investors.
His clients benefit from his background and many years of experience at the intersection of corporate law and corporate real estate. Additionally, he graduated in real estate economics at the International Real Estate Business School (IREBS) at the University of Regensburg.
- University of Göttingen - First State Exam 2010
- Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf (Oberlandesgericht Düsseldorf) - Second State Exam 2013
- University of Cape Town - Master of Commercial Law (LL.M.) 2015
- Professional Memberships
- Bar Association Munich (Rechtsanwaltskammer München)
- German-South African Lawyers Association (Member of the Board)