Abi joined Addleshaw Goddard as a Paralegal in March 2016, initially in the Real Estate department before moving to the Commercial team in in the Commercial team in April 2017. Abi subsequently qualified in March 2020.
Abi has experience of acting for a range of clients on commercial contracts, including outsourcing arrangements, software and IT development contracts, supply of goods and services agreements, customer terms and conditions and business acquisitions and disposals.
Examples of Abi's work include:
- Assisting a major bank on a significant project to procure a new investment risk analysis solution.
- Acting for a FTSE250 company in the co-ordination and project management of their European data protection compliance across all jurisdictions together with complex contractual review and negotiations with suppliers.
- Assisting a major bank on its Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft and various specific service terms including its Online Service Terms, 365 Terms and Business Services Agreement.
- Advising a Fortune 100 company on the negotiation of its global inbound procurement agreements.
- Acting for a FTSE 100 British multinational food processing and retailing company on a number of manufacturing and supply agreements.