Jack is a managing associate in Addleshaw Goddard's Corporate Finance team having joined from the London office of a Magic Circle law firm in 2015.
He advises on a broad range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions (both public and private) and corporate restructurings. He frequently works as part of the Governance team on a variety of governance issues, including in relation to providing advice on public company AGMs, directors' duties and corporate announcement and compliance obligations. From a governance perspective, clients for whom Jack has acted include British Land, Royal Mail, Ted Baker, Lidl and Kainos.
His transactional experience includes advising:
- GVC Holdings plc on a £4bn recommended takeover offer for Ladbrokes Coral Group plc
- Artilium plc on its US$104m cash and share takeover by Pareteum Corporation
- Royal Mail on various private acquisition matters
- an Australian Securities Exchange-listed company on the UK-aspects of its private acquisition of a health IT solutions and services company
- a financial services business on its global restructuring across a number of jurisdictions including UK, US and Cayman Islands
- French - good command