John has particular expertise in property aspects of insolvency and distressed transactions and leads a team advising on distressed property disposals for banks, building societies, administrators and receivers across the UK.
His recent transactions include:
- The sale of a portfolio of retail warehouses for fixed charge receivers for over £50 million
- Advising administrators on the disposal of the highest value development site in the City of London since 2007
- Acting for receivers on the sale of the reversion of the HQ building and distribution centre of a major UK multiple retailer
- The sale of a large mixed-use investment in Birmingham city centre for receivers for over £88 million
- The University of Leeds - LLB (Hons)