Nikhil is a Managing Associate in Addleshaw Goddard's London corporate department.
Nikhil's principal areas of practice include domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and corporate governance matters. He represents both buyers and sellers of public and private corporations and advises clients on acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, corporate and financial restructuring transactions in a variety of sectors including financial services, retail, energy, TMT and infrastructure. Nikhil also has experience representing issuers and underwriters in private and public equity offerings.
Nikhil is a key member of Addleshaw Goddard's India Business Group and regularly works with the Indian business community on a variety of transactions.
Recent experience includes advising:
- global investment banks and financial institutions on various private M&A mandates and loan mortgage portfolio transactions
- the Future Group on their subscription in Koovs plc
- Moore Stephens LLP on a number of business sale mandates
- Affinity Water on the sale of its non-domestic retail water business to Castle Water
- B.P Marsh Plc on their placing and open offer
- The Idea-Expression Dichotomy: Indianising an International Debate published in (Kierkegaard, S.(2007) Cyberlaw, Security and Privacy , pp. 93 – 110) and also published at the Journal of Int’l Commercial Law and Technology, (2008) Vol 3, No. 2, JICLT
- Year Qualified
- Tamil (fluent)
- Hindi (fluent)
- Professional Memberships
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Advocate, Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa, India
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, India - BA, LLB (Hons.) (2010)