Gemini is an experienced Managing Associate in our Social, Sustainable and Green Finance team, specialising in non-contentious transaction finance work. She has a particular focus on social and affordable housing finance and sustainability-linked finance with over 14 years' experience working with thesocial housing sector.
Gemini specialises in advising funders on a range of social, sustainable and green finance transactions, including:
- secured and unsecured lending transactions
- sustainability-linked financing
- multi-lender refinancings;
- Registered Provider mergers and group restructures; and
- Private placement experience including acting for institutional investors in relation to privately placed notes issued by RPs.
- University of Law (2011)
- University of Kent (2007)