Gemini has over 13 years' experience working for social housing sector ranging from her time as a plotsales team assistant, legal assistant, trainee and on to a banking and finance solicitor. Gemini has experience acting for Registered Providers (RPs), ranging from G15 RPs to smaller RPs, and other charitable entities on their funding arrangements.
Gemini's recent experience includes:
- Acting for RPs in respect of the financial due diligence required for large scale mergers and restructures.
- Acting for a variety of RPs and financial institutions in relation to refinancing/amending and restating existing secured facilities including negotiating documentation, creating and collating CP documentation and reporting to RP boards.
- Private placement experience including acting for an institutional investor in relation to privately placed notes issued by RPs.
- Acting for a number of RPs in relation to LIBOR/SONIA updates to documentation following the LIBOR transition.
- Acting for an institutional investor and RPs in relation to regulatory updates to documentation following the implementation of FRS 102.