Frances acts for a number of Irish and international clients in relation to the acquisition and disposal of commercial properties. In addition, Frances advises both institutional landlord clients and retail, office and warehousing tenants in relation to negotiating lease documents, as well as advising clients in relation to all aspects of landlord and tenant law. She works closely with the firm’s Corporate and Finance teams advising on property aspects of corporate transactions and property secured lending. Frances also provides property advices to the firm’s Restructuring team in the context of insolvency solutions for our clients.
Recent Experience includes advising:
- Acting for Targeted Investment Opportunities ICAV in relation to lettings at Parkway Retail Park, including Decathlon and Currys.
- Acting for Inditex in relation to relocations of Zara and Bershka at Blanchardstown.
- Acting for Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland DAC in relation to the disposal of a mixed-use property in Dublin city centre as well as lettings of mixed-use developments in Dublin city centre.
- Advising a number of renewable energy developer clients on real estate aspects of wind farm projects, solar energy projects, battery storage projects and grid stability services projects.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2013
- Masters in Law LL.M, University College Cork 2006
- Bachelor of Civil Law BCL, University College Cork 2005
- Professional memberships
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association