Andrew joined our Leeds office as an Employment Associate in May 2021. He qualified in September 2018, having trained in the North East, before moving to Leeds in 2019.
Andrew has experience advising clients in a number of sectors, including transport and health, such as NHS trusts and London bus companies. He has advised clients in relation to a number of contentious and non-contentious matters, including:
- managing all elements of Employment Tribunal claims, including drafting case documents, preparing cases for hearings and performing advocacy at Preliminary and Full Hearings.
- advising clients on numerous employee issues, such as grievances, disciplinary processes and employee exits.
- preparation and negotiation of settlement documentation for employees and employers.
- creation of key employment documents, such as contracts, service agreements, restrictive covenants and staff handbooks.
- being the point of contact for employment related support on corporate transactions.
Andrew has particular experience working in unionised sectors and dealing with an emphasis on dispute resolution, both before litigation is commenced and during the litigation process.