Edward advises on a wide range of corporate transactions, with a particular focus on UK and cross-border acquisitions and disposals, fundraisings and joint ventures. He acts for quoted and private companies, and financial intermediaries, regularly advising clients in the financial services, retail and real estate sectors.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising a real estate investor-manager on the acquisition of a business park in the Midlands.
- Advising on a strategic minority investment in an iGaming platform provider focussed on the US gaming market.
- Advising a wire and cable products group on the acquisition of a manufacturer of custom subsea connectivity solutions.
- Advising on the disposal of an 80% interest in two real estate joint venture vehicles to a FTSE 250 REIT.
- Advising a specialist wealth and asset management business on its £110m equity fundraising.